Lawn Care in Brazos Valley
Is your yard struggling from inadequate lawn care services, or perhaps has been neglected altogether?
Whether you have St. Augustine, Bermuda, or Zoysia grass, our experienced technicians will protect your yard with our premier lawn care services. At Aggieland Green, we are a local lawn care company that understands what it takes to have a beautiful yard, and we have it down to a science. Using only the highest quality products available, our technicians will keep your lawn healthy while minimizing weeds, insects, and disease problems. That’s why we offer our complete satisfaction guarantee—we’re not happy unless you are. If you ever have any concerns or issues with our services, all you need to do is call 979-690-7300, and we will come back out to your home to quickly resolve the problem.
Our Lawn Care Program
Our custom lawn care program is priced based on the sized of your lawn and designed to create overall lawn health. Below is a list of lawn care services you will receive:
- Weed control, including crabgrass & nutgrass
- Custom, proprietary fertilizers for unique local soils and climate
- Prevention of grub worms, chinch bugs, sod webworms, and other damaging insects
- Brown patch prevention
- Regular watering guideline feedback and advice
- 6-7 treatments per year
- A guaranteed thick, green, weed-free lawn
What to Expect for Each Service
We don’t just guarantee our services—our goal is to exceed your expectations.
With our lawn care program, you can also expect:
- The day before each service, we will send an email or text as a gentle reminder to make any necessary arrangements, such as unlocking your gate or bringing your pets indoors, so that we can do our part to give you the lawn you want, successfully.
- Another email after each service, giving you a summary of what services were performed during our visit, along with what specific conditions our technicians noticed while working on your yard.
- Our trusted team will also provide follow-up care instructions for you and recommendations for the future of your lawn’s health.
Trust Your Local Lawn Care Company for the Best Results
When determining what is best for your individual yard, we consider several factors that might impact your lawn’s wellbeing—both in the short and long term. We consider the shade/sun slope, weather trends, and soil compaction, allowing us to cater to the individualized needs of each lawn we provide lawn care service for. Our understanding of the local water quality, along with soil pH and makeup, further improves our ability to offer incredible service and amazing results.
With multiple Texas A&M graduates on our staff, our technicians are all professionally trained to correctly spot lawn condition abnormalities, identify the cause of the problem, and target each specific problem we find. Our professional, clean-cut, and uniformed technicians are certified and committed to providing the best service available—it’s the Aggieland Green way.
In order to provide you with the healthy lawn you’ll love, we offer additional comprehensive services such as:
- Season-long fire ant control
- Mosquito control
- Lawn aeration
- Tree and shrub care
- Perimeter pest control
Keep Track of Your Lawn’s Progress Online
We note the observations and lawn conditions on a tablet that links back to your Aggieland Green account. By keeping track of these conditions over time to monitor, we are able to make better recommendations that yield better results, while simultaneously providing you with up-to-date information about the treatment and condition of your lawn.
To keep track of the progress of your lawn, see the notations by your technician, and view your account history, just log in on our secure customer website. You can easily make payments, sign up for additional services, and even interact with us if you have any questions.
Receive Service from Locally Awarded Professionals
As an Aggie 100 company and a Newman 10 recipient, Aggieland Green proudly provides the highest quality of service, offering more inclusive programs than our competitors. We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions, and we make it our mission to help you understand—and see—why our lawn care services are better than others, not through words, but through results.
We provide lawn care in the following cities:
Start Your Quote